To expand and streamline their wholesale distribution, cold brew coffee experts Toddy needed a wholesale e-commerce website with a wealth of requisite functions including:
- Account approval privileges with client agreement to honor minimum advertised pricing (MAP)
- Tiered pricing structure for preferred and high volume customers
- Variable payment terms for different customers
- Credit card purchases not to be billed until orders were shipped
- Integration with UPS WorldShip and FedEx Shipmanager
- QuickBooks integration
Clay Pot Creative built an e-commerce system that not only accomplished all of these needs, but also mapped outgoing orders, overhauled inventory management, produced detailed reporting, and enhanced warehouse performance tracking.
Download Case Study
Externally, the easy to use customer interface allowed wholesale shoppers to more quickly place orders, review shipping options, and manage their own in-house inventory of Toddy products. Internally, it allowed customer service representatives to handle customer orders more efficiently and dedicate more time on sales and marketing efforts, leading to record breaking wholesale orders year over year.